Hello friend!

 Well, here we go...first post of the new blog.  It's been years...YEARS since I had a blog, and I enjoyed it. But life got in the way.  Children to raise, work to be done and a house to keep up.  My girls...my beautiful girls.  I really cannot call them girls anymore, more like women.  Strong, amazingly talented, smart, funny, and sassy.  I love how they've forged and have chosen their own paths.  One rocker chick the other a gypsy.  They both have traveling in their souls and want to eventually land in Europe.  As long as mamma can come and visit...HELL YA!  

  
             
              Kyleigh & Kasia

                                              

              
              Oh this boy, my sweet Seamus

As my blog title hints, I live in New England and in a cottage'esque house.  I have 2 fur babies Miss Ellie (she does not like her picture taken much) and Seamus.  I'm going to be honest with you...I don't have any agenda or a mission with my blog except to share photos of my art, nature, gardens and the beautiful 4 seasons of New England (autumn being my all-time favorite!).  I would also like to share thoughts and recipes and to share places around MY New England.  Basically, anything that I find myself fascinated and tangled with.  I welcome comments and would love for you to also share things as well too.                

            
             Zinnia Garden 

Who says blogging is dead...come join me on this new blogging journey to wherever.  Grab a Cosmo or a cup of tea, sit down and put your feet up. Let's gab and have some laughs and just have a great time.  

                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                            ~Kelli 


           


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts